Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Picnic by the Lake!


The term is coming to an end soon and one by one, many of the exchange friends are leaving Warwick to go home. ='(
Emily was leaving the next day so we had a last gathering with her to picnic by the lake.


Everyone brought along some snacks. Tadah!










Emily,Christine & I.



Somehow our food attracted a swamp of ducks and ducklings and we started feeding them with bread. It was cute at first but long after it started to smell bad cuz the duckies were poo poo-ing all over the place. Urgh. =/





I was so afraid that the duckies would bite the half-eaten apple which I was holding in my hands.



Ugly ducklings. Where's piyo-piyo!?!





Later, some of us walked around campus and explored some of the areas we haven't been to before. Unfortunately, the skies weren't that bright so no nice sunlight for perfect photos as it was drizzling earlier on.
There used to be a whole land full of yellow flower (think is rapeseed flowers) but apparently they have started wilting. No longer that yellow anymore. =(
Time flies...




DANDELIONS!





We played with dandelions, they're so pretty! Happy Me! ^^
and the girls started collecting flowers while we were walking along Lakeside.
Later on, I caught Alice in the Wonderland (I know I'm slow, better late than never! Haha!) with Charmaine at Warwick Arts Centre. We wanted to experience how the Warwick cinema feels like before we leave UK.
Turned out better than I expected! The cinema IS really cinema; with comfy seats, air-con, large screen and nice sound system. The best thing is...we paid only 3.50pounds for the movie! It was really enjoyable.
The cinema will even be screening Sex and The City in 2 weeks' time. Not bad eh.. but I've already watched it in oxford. Hehe =D

No comments:

Post a Comment