Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30/01/2010 - Warwick Castle

Weather: So sunny that it stings my eyes yet it feels colder than usual.
Mood: In high spirits! ^^


It's a Saturday, time to tour around! It was my 1st visit to a castle and this is Warwick Castle, located in the county of Warwickshire. I'm so glad that we have gone on the trip with CS's hall mates from Hong Kong. They're really nice and friendly girls. =))

We travelled by a direct bus service 16 from campus and oh my.. the bus fare was expensive. 4.50GBP per pax, though it was a all day tix.





Look at how glaring the sun is...


I love group photos!

After climbing the 827319281283 steps of the castle tower...
Haha ok.. it's not that bad actually, I just lack the regular exercises..


But the Guy's Tower is really tall, I love the scenic view of Warwickshire..
I know you love it too. =)


CS & I went to the Castle Dungeon which is so not frightening. However, I must admit that the live actors were really good and they put in alot of effort in acting. really very vocal.







It's only 4pm.. but the sun is setting.. what's new...



After visiting the castle, we hopped over and explored the Warwick town but
all shops are closed as usual, even though it's a Saturday. I shall never complain about the night life scene in Singapore again.
I would think that the Warwick castle is rather small (and abit fake =X), not up to my expectations which I had imagined before the trip. I think my high expectations came from Harry Potter's Hogwarts castle which is fiction right? Haha. Nevertheless, I totally enjoyed the company of the new friends! That's what matters more to me.






Some cute Easter goodies found in Marks & Spencers.




We finally had our dinner at a bar in Leamington Spa but as usual, the food is only of tad standard. So-so lah. Haha.





5 comments:

  1. I like your jacket!! The dark colour checked one!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha thanks! =D I like the thingy u wore to the airport that day! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaa....i got taste tooooo...where u buy the jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha in uk lah.. duh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahahhahaa..after one month then i saw ur reply..how much is it?? reply in my msn lah....hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete