Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

31/01/2010

Weather: Just a normal cloudy day with slight breeze.
Mood: Normal, no strong emotions or feelings. Haha.



This is what I saw at the staircase today while on my way to the laundrette.

No prize for guessing correctly but I bet they were the masterpiece of those drunkards who banged on every room's door at 2am last night. Tsk tsk, it's scary when they shout and make loud noise when they're drunk,but I think my level(floor) is considered quite mild for such incidents.














Did my laundry and sorted out some stuffs today.
CS came over for dinner and after skyping with Denz & Juz , we finally bought the Eurail tickets online for our Easter Trip. Hopefully all the plans will slowly materialise and may the trip be successful! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment