Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Friday, January 29, 2010

29/01/2010

Weather: Not really sure cuz I'm indoor most of the time.
Mood: Extremely exhausted.


It's finally the end of the week.

Being the usual procrastinator I am, I waited till yesterday to get my write up done for one of the module which deadline was today. So apparently I stayed up till wee hours in the morning to get it done. I shall not do that again =(

Tired from the lack of sleep last night, don't really feel like cooking troublesome chinese food so I tried to prepare a western meal instead. Burgers and wedges with my favourite sweet corn!
1st attempt and it tasted awesome with my maggi chilli sauce. maybe it's just that taste buds were too exhuasted to find fault with the food too. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment