Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Been so busy the past whole week with research and packing up my room (cuz I'd to ship some of my things back to SG) that I didnt have the time to update blog.
Oh my, so much things that I wanna blog about so it'll be stored as part of my memories cuz I grow very forgetful easily. I need to preserve my memories. =(

Tomorrow, I mean later ...at 5.15am (crazy I know! but tt's the cheapest bus fare), I'll be taking megabus to London for a final travel before leaving England.

By now, most of my exchange friends have already gone home. The ones left either have their own plans or do not want to travel anymore. So I'll be making the trip to London, Cambridge, Oxford (again...cuz the other time it was raining and I didn't get to see everything!), back to London then Coventry.

Summer sales are everywhere so hopefully I'll have a fruitful shopping trip in London! Damn excited!

I also wanna catch Love Never Dies!!! It's a sequel to the Phantom of The Opera musical which is new and just opened this year in March 2010. I'm a die-hard fan of Phantom and wanna watch its sequel ASAP. Cuz if I were to wait till the musical make its tour to Singapore, it might be a number of years later. Even though I've heard alot of mixed reviews with respect to this musical, I still wanna see it for myself to judge its good and bad.

Alrighty, shall update after I'm back on campus. Well hopefully I have the time and don't feel lazy. Need to preserve my memories. Need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment