Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Apparently...

EXAMS ARE OVER!
Even though I took only one paper this term, well I HAD my tough times ok. Struggling to cope with the adapting to life here and shortly after I settle down, attend lessons, I had to take 4 exams. Those days were stressful man. And I still dunno the results yet. Super efficient.


Just like any other Last-day-of-exams, I felt kinda lost and suddenly "goal-less" after I come out from the examination hall. No need to discipline myself to bind to the table to do last minute revision, lots of time to slack around, cook slowly, bathe slowly,walk slowly etc.

This reminded me of my last day of O levels, after P.Chem paper, me and the other girlfriends (think is Lauren & Xian... can't remember), we sat on the sofa outside Mrs Neo's general office, not knowing what to do or where to go even though we should be feeling excited that the major exam is finally over! I guess it's a mixed feelings that we had ba... Os over = secondary school life is history. Aww, the bitter-sweet memories.

And how did I even digress so much back into the good-O-times!

But well, after my last paper Polymer Chemistry (makes disgusted face).. I went straight to the library to discard, I mean return the books. Yeah, library books saved my ass cuz the lecture notes are haiz....

Then I met Jenn to explore the wildlife reserve in Warwick!


I was so surprised when she told me the campus actually had a nature reserve site where many people would take strolls and relax. So we transformed into explorers and discoverers (sounds so Dunmanites again =) to check out the place.







The duckies would miss the exchange students after we leave.
I doubt the locals feed them as much. LOL!




Scary scene! LOL!

My friend Christine is scared of birds and ducks' and those relatives species. I think she will faint if she had seen these giantic er...goose?


Cute Pi-pi.



Wandered off into the nature reserve.
At this point, I already don't know which part of the campus I'm at. Hahaha!


A group of Malay students, seen in a distance, picnic-ing on this big field. How nice!




Love the reflection!!!



Sway with the wind!



Jennifer & I! ^^


After the nature walk, we went to TESCO (my fav) and bought groceries to cook dinner.

That's Bah Kut Teh soup, Tomato scrambled eggs, Broccoli & Salmon! ^^





Hungry girls. (^o^)




I wish I had more time to spend with the exchange friends...


Good times always come to an end.


Singapore is my home afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment