Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Friday, June 4, 2010

I just had the most fucking-est bad day that I almost broke down and cry.

Sorry for the ultra crudeness...but I really need a platform to express my deepest unhappiness today.

...................................................................................................................................


I was gonna start blogging about what happen today but I'm really too tired. Reckoned that it might have been better if I use this "grumbling on blog time" to do something else that could cheer myself up.

Furthermore, as my blog is not private, it might be dangerous cuz wadever I'm gonna complain and criticize is related to 华威 大学。I'm not so stupid to be caught by some 教授 who happen to chance upon my blog and then sees it.


NOW, I'm gonna go grab a big piece of the chocolate gateau which I bought from tesco, cheer myself up a little before I start cooking a nice dinner.

Life's just full of ups and downs. I don't FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment