Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

FRIGHT OF THE DAY!
I bought a packet of eggs from Costcutter on my way back to hall after lab cuz I was too lazy and tired to walk to Tesco.
For dinner, I made Herbal Chicken soup and was going to fry a mushroom omelette when all of a sudden...ARGGHHH! This is more horrifying than a horror film to me.



CAN U SEE THE FEATHERS STICKING OUT OF THE EGG!??!


This picture was taken AFTER I dumped the whole carton into the trash. I was happily frying the mushrooms with one hand, while the other reached for the carton and opened the cover. When I glanced around and saw these dubious thingy sticking out of the box/egg, I shrieked so loud I scared myself. -.-

Damn disgusting. A closer look at the eggs made me realised 2 had cracks on them and the others look dark and.....and...plain weird. I just had to throw them away! Just in case I crack one of the normal looking egg and there hatch a chick foetus or wadsoever, I would faint and never dare to eat eggs again.


Moral of the story: Open the cover and check your carton of eggs before buying.
(Like duh... research 烧坏我的脑...)

2 comments:

  1. lols... u nv crack open the egg... if it's alive den u might juz dumped a few small chicks away left to die sia... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it wouldn't have survived w/o incubation anyway + so horrifying! haha..Anw, are u my friend? Cuz u didn't leave ur name so I don't know who u r..

    ReplyDelete