Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

03/02/2010 -Honestly A Musical.

Weather: Chilly, slight drizzle.
Mood: Slack, relaxing.


Jennifer made sushi in Cryfield today so she invited us to have a small gathering and sushi party! I love the sushi she made but I think it requires quite a lot of effort and lazy bum like me might never get started on making it myself, unless I have all the time in the world to shake leg. But then again I'll be busy touring around instead. Haha.


CS and I went off in the evening to attend SingSoc's musical production: This Importance of Being Honest, held in the Warwick Arts Centre.










Not much photos to show. Cant possibly snap away during the performance right. I have to say that I totally enjoyed myself and the musical was better than I expected. =) It's amusing to see friends/ people that you know acting on stage.

We had supper at some random burger truck in front of Rootes Building and then here I am back in cozy little room. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment