Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

18/02/2010 - It snowed again!

Weather: It started snowing again today! Fulfilled my wish!
Mood: Exhilarated!



I just had a nice warm shower, feeling so refreshed and happy! =D

Anyway, I was leaving the computer lab this afternoon when snow fell from the sky! It made me so excited that I went back to the lab and told me friend it's snowing again! But no one seemed to share my joy....

Trying to capture the falling snow, which looks like rain from the picture...





View from my room and within minutes the surrounding was covered in whites!


It was a cold and lazy weather but Suet has invited us to Westwood for dinner. I guess it's a good time to meet more friends! Westwood is a residence (hall) that is furthest away from the central campus and it was quite a long walk in the cold wet weather. But doesnt matter, I love snow! Haha!



She's cooking Sambal KangKong to go with the Chicken rice we're having for dinner.
Very lively kitchen with Singaporeans and Malaysians.


Setting the table...




Waiting for chicken to be cooked...



Suet Ping & I.

Group photo of the day!



After dinner, we were on our way to TESCO to get some stuffs for the girls making cookies for another friend's bday. The snow was really smooth and fluffy by then. We couldn't resist ending up in snowball fight and laying in the snow!




Failed attempt in making snow angel! LOL!





It's supposed to be 10pm+...


Enjoyed myself today! Good dinner, good company and good snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment