Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Friday, February 26, 2010

26/02/2010

Weather: Slight drizzle, windy, freezing cold.
Mood: Blank

I'm now in school waiting to see the prof cuz he wanna discuss about the research project which I'll be doing after easter. Supposedly have to meet him at 11am but I overslpt and reached at 11.30am. guess what. He forgot he had a group meeting with other prof at 11am so will only be free after 11.45am, fortunately I wasn't really late then.

All because of the Rootes Residence fire alarm which woke everyone up at 4am last night! Yes 4am!!! I was having such a gd rest and it interrupted my sleep, that's why I was so tired to wake up this morning. I wonder what's wrong with the alarm man. Why does it sound so often. Obviously I didn't exit the building last night.. It was so cold and drizzling! But don't be surprised alot of ppl actually did evacuate. Including my neighbours... Tsk tsk tsk

Now I don't even know when is there a real fire since there's too many false alarm. -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment