Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

28/02/2010 - Steamboat with Singsoc!

Weather: Chilly

Mood: Slack


We had steamboat dinner at Cryfield 3's kitchen today. The attempt to gather ~20 ppl in the room was quite succesful.









Super lots of food! There were 4 steamboats/stations with different soup based and lots of 料!




How many chicken sacrificed for us today? And pigs too....













I'm too lazy to type for this post, moreover I was too busy eating to have the complete photos haha. Well, main point is, I really enjoyed the dinner and it was a good opportunity to interact with people and get to know more friends! ^^

Alarm! I havent studied for the past few days at all! Need to restart my engine soon. =D


Loves all~

No comments:

Post a Comment