Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10/02/2010 - Christine's Bday Celebration!

Weather: Very sunny but it was still very cold cuz it was super windy!

Mood: Excited! Shopping day at Leamington Spa, how else can I feel?! ^^


This morning I decided to wear leggings with a dress cuz I was so sick of wearing jeans. I'm never a fan of jeans from young anyway. I peeped outside my window and saw that it was so sunny so I went ahead with leggings and pumps, not even thick socks and boots! But the moment I stepped out of the residence, I regretted!!!

It actually started snowing! I seriously hope I'm not jinxed or whatsoever, but I get unlucky so often that I'm starting to doubt myself. Though the snow flakes were light, the temperature was quite low and the wind was piercing through my skin.

Actually I wouldn't consider myself to fall under the category of 要美不要命 that kind of girls, it's just that I miscalculated. LOL. So from now on, before I decide what to wear, I will make sure I open the window and stick my hands out to feel the temperature first.








Some random middle-aged angmoh guy walked past, saw us taking photos and he offered to help take a picture for the 3 of us. BUT! he's really weird. He held on to the camera for so long (close to a minute plus?) and kept making weird comments about photography. -.-" I was so afraid that he'll suddenly take flight with my canon baby and I was actually prepared to chase after him at all cost if he does. LOL!




We visited the Royal Pump Room at Leamington Spa, which is like a tourist info centre, with a museum showing the history of the local town.

There were exhibitions on why Leamington Spa is named that way, and how the town used to be really a treatment spa centre.








I love how pretty the white clouds look against the clear blue sky.

I bet you can't imagine how cold it was though.




1 pound shop with its competitor 99pence shop in the background. Haha!









Evening time, we took the bus to Coventry where we met the other girls for dinner at Pizza Express. The food was good but I can't say the same for the service though. =






HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!






It was an early celebration for Christine's birthday since she'd be leaving soon for France to spend her bday, Vday & CNY with her bf. Sweet right!

After dinner, we headed back to campus and had dessert buffet at Cryfield 3, solely prepared by Jennifer! She's really competent in baking and it's nice to know her cuz she always treat her friends to the pastries that she made and they're delicious! =D













Friends who brightened my day! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment