Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter trip Day 16 - Vienna, Austria

Vienna! The capital of MUSIC!

After a 2.5h train journey from Salzburg, we've arrived in Vienna! However today is a Sunday so most shops are closed. Fortunately, Sean had brought along some Korean Ramen so he cooked us lunch in the hostel!!! 

We're staying in Hostel Ruthensteiner, a damn cool hostel with a nice bar, big garden with BBQ pit, kitchen, laundrette and musical instruments for us to play. I really love the relaxing enronment of this place. We're now waiting for Denzyl and Sean to finish their game of English chess before we go out to explore the Vienna city centre! 

No comments:

Post a Comment