Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter trip Day 31 - Nice, France.

Nice is really nice!

CS & I explored the city of Nice today and  strolled along the stretch of beach.

The scenery is beautiful and the weather is just nice and warm. Not prickling hot like in Singapore.

Lots of people sun tanning on the beach  although I would have preferred a sandy beach to the rocky one in Nice.

Nevertheless I'm just so happy to be in Nice. This is such a slow-paced city with breathtaking scenery. Perfect getaway in the midst of the chaotic air traffic breakdown; relaxing place to get "stuck" in.

I love places with water! Makes me feel like swimming and I wanna learn scuba-diving! Haha kk. This is random. =)

Anyway, we went to the supermarket to stock up on some toiletries and food since we have fridge and microwave in the hostel room. Surprisingly good right! 

We were on our way back to hostel when we bumped into Denz & Jus infront of our hostel. It shocked us for a moment because they were supposed to leave for Marseille today but apparently the tix was much more expensive than expected and not worth it, so they're staying and moving over to our hostel too! This is reunion for the 2nd time in Nice! =D

  

No comments:

Post a Comment