Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter trip Day 33 - Nice, France.

Today is a super slack day. We cooked pasta for lunch and I went out to do a little shopping from H&M, before having dinner at out favourite chinese restaurant with the guys.

I'm lying on bed now.. Going to fall asleep soon. In 4 hrs' time, I'll be waking up to catch the train at 6.30am.

CS and I will be taking the train all the way from Nice to Seville, an 18hrs journey with 7 train changes! Sounds like a friggin troublesome process. Hopefully the seats are as comfortable as the ones on eurostar Tren Italia so we can all have a good sleep on it lol!

Will be meeting BF in exactly 24hours' time! Feeling so excited and pray hard that everything goes well. =D

Denz, Jus & Sean will be taking train back to Edinburgh too cuz their flight got cancelled. Ultimate suayness. If I'm not wrong their train journey is even longer, approximately 24 hours!

Hope everyone has a safe trip home and no more disruption to plans again!

1 comment: