Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter trip Day 18 - Vienna to Venice

We're now travelling on the overnight sleeper train for the second time this trip, departed Vienna and heading towards VENICE!!!

I love sleeping on trains, it just feels so cool. Previously we slept in couchettes, cabin with beds, pillow, blanket and even bed linen. This time we wanted to save money and opted for just inclining seats. But it turned out that the seats could be set up into beds, just that pillows and blanket are not provided. It's still comfy!!!

Venice has always been my dream country since young. Never thought that I'll have the chance to visit it sooner than I expected. I'm really looking forward to it and hopefully the weather would be good. 

The guys are conducting an orchestra here with their snores and the train has been stationary for the past one hour as I lay awake. Wonder if there's something wrong with the engine. Ok, I shall catch some sleep now, waking up in 6 hours' time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment