Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

06/03/2010


Good morning world!


I haven woken up earlier than 11am for the past 2 weeks, other than that day when I have to meet Prof Leung.


I just can't help it man. Although exams are starting next Tuesday, damn fast I know. But just cant seem to study during the day. Even though I tried, I'll be dozing off every 5min or so. Is like uncontrollably. This reminds me of one incident 1 or 2 yrs back when I was talking to Mielin then suddenly I just fell asleep halfway through the face-to-face conversation! Not that she's boring me out. It's just that my brain automatically switches off to sleep mode. And did I mention before I can even find myself in a dream just by dozing off.


The other day I was struggling to study. Been sitting at the desk since around 2pm but was so sleepy and unproductive throughout the whole afternoon. Even when I'm studying with friends in library! But the amazing thing is that as soon as the sun sets and darkness sets in outside the window, I became super energetic! Was around 6-7pm. And then after dinner + shower, it's finally my prime time for studying @ approx 9pm.


No joke! I think I had been a nocturnal animal in my previous life.


If that's really so, I hope I was an owl.


Wise owl. ^^


I should slap myself for being the procrastinator. By the time I actually publish this post, it's already 2pm!!! Not that I spent 2 hours blogging, duh -.- It's because I was distracted by the cute apps icon on facebook for the Animal World and I actually went to play it! Damn. I should have known better this kinda cute games will be addicitive one leh..........Ok, less addictive than Roller Coaster Tycoon. RCT is uber cuteness man. Till today, I'm still trying to find the cd-rom for that game which I lost few years back. Sad.


Anyway, the system here is so dumb. I'm actually taking exams and attending year 2 modules at the same time. So obviously will clash with some of the dates right. But luckily got to know some nice girls from the course in 2nd year. One of them happened to be a Singaporean!! Apparently she knew Minyen and Ximin from last term when they were there for exchange too. Hehe. I feel that I'm undergoing the same experience as those two girls at the same place but at different time. Feels like the character in the movie "The Lake House". XM & MY's pigeon holes are still there with their marked worksheets in them! Haha I'll prob bring it back for them.


Ok, die. Gonna start work soon or I'm in deep shiat.


The weather is so nice today! Not too sunny or windy. Just clear blue skies with fluffy white clouds.


I feel like doing a picnic. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment