Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Friday, March 19, 2010

19/03/2010 - End of Term 2!

No more exams!!!

Finished my last paper today and I felt liberated!!! This also marks the end of term 2 and the beginning of my 6 wks Easter trip! I feel really excited but at the same time 烦恼 over the packing of luggage!

The first part of the trip we'll be travelling up to meet Denz and Jus in Edinburgh, afterwhich we'll be touring Europe together! Finally going to materialize the plans which we have started discussing since last yr! I still find it amazing to know I'm on exchange in the UK. But well, true as wad is being taught in HP806, psychology of crisis stress management, planning&going on a hol is actually one of the top few stressors to human! I am quite stress now because I just finished organic synthesis paper this morning and now I have to prepare myself for the trip. NEED TO TRAVEL LIGHT! So I'm gonna pack a week's clothes for the first 4 wks and we'll see how it goes...


Because it's the end of the term and everyone has their own plans for Easter, most travelling in separate routes, so we had gotten together last night for a potluck session and to catch up before we see each other again the next time in term 3!



We had the gathering at veronica's residence and I finally got to take a look at the layout of claycroft!!! It's single room with 2 rooms sharing one bathroom. So convenient right! Haha.

Each of us brought some food that we wanna clear from the fridge so tt they will not be left to rot in the fridge during Easter lol! But I haven really got any excess unwanted food so I bought nuggets from tesco to grill.



















No comments:

Post a Comment