Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter trip Day 8,9 &10 - Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam here we come!!!

Packed our stuffs at justin's place last night (or rather just now) till 2.30am cuz we had to do our laundry after one week of travelling in Uk. I was also troubled over what kind of clothes to bring for the holiday since I'm not sure of the weather now. It's so troublesome to bring thick clothings yet they are essential for the strong windy cold weathers. 

We woke up at 4.30am so essentially I had only 2 hours of sleep and we had to rush to the airport to check in my  baggage and board our 6.45 am flight from Edinburgh to Amsterdam!

The security check at the airport was so strict! I had brought along nail clipper and a 20% remaining contacts solution in my hand carry bag and it did not pass through the check! The bag was pulled aside and we had to wait till the person to slowly entertain me and search my bag for the stuffs which sounded the detector. We almost ended up late for boarding and had to run to the gate before the flight takes off.

There's only four of us travelling to Amsterdam and Munich cuz CS will be travelling with his friend a few days before joining us. I've been looking forward to this Easter trip and I'm really excited about it! 

Amsterdam is one hour before uk. We're on board of easyjet now, I won't have unlimited text anymore in europe so prob wait till we're in hostel at night then access the wifi =D

No comments:

Post a Comment