Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Monday, March 8, 2010

08/03/2010

SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE FUCK!

I just went to TESCO yesterdat afternoon to stock up some essential groceries and lugged the heavy stuffs all the way back to hall. This time I didnt buy alot in case the food thief eye on my food again, so I only got stuffs that could last me at least 4-5 days.

BUT THE FOOD THIEF STRIKES AGAIN!

Just when I was about to cook fried rice for lunch today, I realised my whole packet of frankfurters are lost! WHOLE FULL NEW PACKET LEH! 10 hotdogs.. who the **** can eat 10 hotdogs overnight man?? It could have lasted me for 2 weeks ok!!!!

So I had to make do with bacon for replacement instead.

And something in my mind just unconsciously promted me to go double check my stuffs in the fridge again and viola! MY MUSHROOMS WERE GONE TOO!

ATROCIOUS! I was gonna invite my friends over for dinner tml night so I bought 2 packets of mushrooms and then one of them is now gone.

This is seriously wasting my time, my effort and my MONEY!

Some of my friends have already 习以为常 because they get food stolen too. BUT it isnt a right thing to do to begin with so why should we condone their behaviour (food theft). My neighbour told me that their food always got stolen in the past but after I arrived (this term), things were better for them because I became the prime target. -.-


The hall should seriously give a thought about installing CCTV.


我无能为力。

No comments:

Post a Comment