Hello friends, welcome to my new blog. Here, I'll update about all that is happening in my life in the UK. Do follow up and keep in contact with me!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter trip - Amsterdam to Munich

I'm typing this entry as I'm lying on the couchette of the sleeper train. We've left Netherlands this evening and is now taking the overnight train on our way to Munich! In fact, we're already on the grounds of Germany!

This is the first time I'm sleeping on the train, as in lying down with mattress, pillow and blanket, and it's really an unforgettable experience. We bought burgers and pizza for dinner and had it here on the train 

Justin and I went to brush teeth and wash up just now but we didn't close the cubicle door since the train was rather empty tonight. But we were brushing halfway when the train pulled into one of the stations and it really surprised us when we turn around to see many people at the platform waiting to board the train! So they could actually see what we were doing from the transparent window of the train. My messy hair and toothbrush in my mouth! What an epic experience! Lol!

It's feels so good to see that we're on the move as I look outside the window while lying down on the bed. Shall catch some sleep before we reach Munich in 5 hours' time! =D 

Good night world & keep safe my loved ones!   

No comments:

Post a Comment